Tuesday, June 15, 2004

It’s the economy stupid!

I just heard a bunch of reports today that the economy is improving. In some states they actually have a surplus of funds. I also heard that 2/3 of all states are now in good economic times. So what happened to Washington and Oregon? I know they are not on that list of states. Politics and greed happened. I will lay odds that in most of the states that are now doing well they lowered taxes (although they now want to raise taxes again, Idiots). Well we in the great peoples republic of Washington did not lower taxes (or at least the government did not) and so taxes are still high, the climate for business still sucks (I don’t give a rip what the Gov. says). The whole attitude is big business and rich people are evil and bad. Well that’s just fine. So when was the last time a poor person gave you a job? I know that the economy is Washington is slowly getting better, I have seen it, but it should be growing by leaps and bounds. If out state government would just get off its ass or at least get out of our way, it would.

No comments: