Friday, September 03, 2004

Bush Speech

You can find the text. There are just to many good lines to try to include them all here.

I believe that Bush put on one of his best performances. He covered all the issues that were needed to be covered. I wish he would have stayed on domestic issues more, and I don’t like growing the government, but at least he has a real plan and a direction. Kerry seems like a box of Chocolates you never know what your going to get. I am sure Kerry is upset about the speech, but I am not sure what he is going to do about it except whine and lie. I am waiting for a bounce I can only hope happens. Did Bush blow me away? No. Did I hear what I expected to here? Yes. Am I disappointed? Maybe just a little. I was hoping for more energy, a even more upbeat delivery, a speech that made me want to clap and get out of my seat. It was not a bad speech by any means, I just wanted more.

No comments: