Thursday, July 01, 2004

I did not believe it myself

I got this at the The Washington Times

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, New York Democrat, told San Francisco residents this week.
At a fund-raiser for fellow Democrat Sen. Barbara Boxer of California, Mrs. Clinton told hundreds of Democratic supporters that they can expect to lose some of the Bush tax cuts if Democrats gain control of Washington next year, the Associated Press reported.
"Many of you are well enough off that ... the tax cuts may have helped you," Mrs. Clinton said. "We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."


I had to go and look it up myself. What the hell was she thinking? Oh right she wasn’t. you need to go to the four right wing wackos web site. I really can not think of a better way to put how I feel about this myself!

1 comment:

elodea said...

hey thanks for letting me link to four right wing wackos. it is such a good site. by the way i finished my post on buchanan if you are interested.